Is that when something goes wrong... it creates a lot of data...

So I made my Authentication Gateway faster... Prettier... and functional.
From Craptacular.

To FABULOUS!


And it can even change passwords now! And timezones [Which actually changes the time!]

Even has pretty HTML Emails... and Plain text for them Mobile users... which take up 16% of my requests.

But I have to be careful... One typo and it can make a crap tonne of requests... and logins...

I'm being all fancy like now...

All I need to do is finish the API so I can finally port my blog onto it fully. Good old OOP making maintenance easy.

Also I finally fixed an annoying bug that made Youtube links be all screwy...